Sunday 25 January 2015

Rainbow Bright.



The Pineapple Express sent an impressive amount of liquid sunshine to the Pacific Northwest this weekend. In twenty four hours, we had 80mm of rain.
If you're living in Tofino, you experienced 90mm. It was absolutely pouring. 

Luckily, there was a break in the weather system on Sunday and I was able to get out and stretch my legs. You'll see from the photos, that this involved my new runners (terrible aren't they?). 
I power walked myself for two hours along the seawall (Oprah style) fueled by a delicious brunch with my siblings and cousins. 
The city sparkles nicely after a rain storm, and despite all the weather related doom and gloom, I was able to spy a lot of colour as I marched. The rainbow after the storm perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment