Friday 16 August 2013

Feeling the Blues?

We all know I've been feeling a little melancholy lately...

And what cures the blues (well, really just distracts the mind) better than a little online shopping

....for blue things (just a coincidence)?

Sidenote: it's not exactly shopping if you aren't buying, but one can dream.

There are two (blue) items I'm currently loving. 
First off, this dress. I've had my eye on it for a while (from Anthropologie) but it simply refuses to go on sale (I know because I check daily). 


Secondly, this bike, well, look at it. It's (blue) perfect. I saw a girl riding it in the common two days ago and stopped dead in my tracks. 




I also can't ignore the fact that I could ride the bike while wearing the dress.

I know, I'm dreaming big.

No comments:

Post a Comment