Friday 15 March 2013

Forget Paris (The Anti-Shop).

Some of you may have realized by my disgruntled facebook posts and sour Instagram pics that I'm not in Paris. Argh!

I'm most upset that I don't get to catch up with my friends, one of which I won't see as she's moving across the country before I get back home to Vancouver.

What happened?

They got bumped from their plane at YVR. Long story short, I would have arrived in Paris with no friends and no place to stay. Luckily, a VERY nice man at the St. Pancras station (sidenote: Have you been there? It's AMAZING), put a note on my account so that I could exchange my non-refundable ticket. I WILL get to Paris before this year in London is over, it's just a matter of when and with who. Tall, ginger, and handsome? Here's to hoping.

How might one cheer themselves up after such a disappointment? Shopping of course!

Unfortunately my current student bank balance will not allow for such extra curricular activities, so I decided to 'virtual shop'. In case you were wondering, this was not therapeutic in the least. This was absolute torture.

Regardless, below are some items I desperately want........and cannot afford.

Is it Spring yet?

Item Details:


Zara shoulder pad dress, £60 / AllSaints print top, £72 / Hollister Co. ankle length jeans, £23 / J.Crew anchor bikini, £32 / J.Crew anchor bikini, £31 / J.Crew retro halter bikini, £31 / J.Crew polka dot swimwear, £29 / Hunter knee length boots / Zara moccasin shoes, £53 / Mango strappy platform sandals, £80 / L.K.Bennett patent heels / Marni color block tote, £595 / Water resistant watch, £130 / AllSaints printed scarve, £97 / J.Crew Girls' cowgirl roll-up jean short, £33


And if you weren't tempted by my 'wants', you can browse Gwyneth Paltrow's gently used items as she Spring Cleans. I'm serious. Click HERE. It's for Charity people!

Any Big Plans this weekend? I wish I could say I had some. I have brunch planned with 'N' on Sunday, and will do my very best to make up for the lack of Paris photos with some London excitement. Fingers crossed!


Lastly, in the spirit of NOT being in PARIS, and so that he knows I actually read his emails, this just in, from my father.


No comments:

Post a Comment