Tuesday 8 January 2013

Kate in Colour.

My friend Nicola sent me a similar version of the Queen's colour palette sometime last year (also from vogue). I had it taped to the white board at the front of my art room (the kids rolled their eyes). 

This similar version of the lovely Kate is hitting the shelves right now in British Vogue.

I look at this and wonder what it would be like to have so many pretty dresses to choose from....sigh. 

A girl can dream.

image.
What are my favourites you ask?

Ok, I'll tell you....

Line 1: 9th from the left

Line 2: 2nd from the right and 7th from the left

Line 3: 4th from the left and 2nd from the right

Line 4: 1st and 2nd from the left


What is your all time favourite Kate look? Leave a comment by pressing the comment link below.

1 comment:

  1. So hard to pick!! She's one well dressed princess.

    ReplyDelete