Wednesday 24 October 2012

This and That.

Some photos from the last week...

A true sign I'm getting far too comfortable with trains.

Happy Birthday Baby Kieran.

A trip to the genius bar at Covent Garden (my 'genius' was from Vancouver, and drew me a map showing me where to buy kraft dinner..true story)


Out in Shoreditch with the girls from school. 
Lunch @ Pieminister.

Getting started...

Contour drawing of my Frye boots (quickly learning that Water Soluble Crayola markers do not function the same way in this land)

The base layer of Canvas one. Top layer TBD.

How badly do you want to attempt the Pedabus? (Beers and peddling this puppy around London...Swear!)
Waiting for the Night bus...
Getting 'Artsy' on the Night Bus.



When you find yourself North of the river after the tube has shut down (which seems to occur more often than not), this is often your cheapest option home. The above picture sums up what this experience is usually like.

No comments:

Post a Comment