Wednesday 31 October 2012

Jon Rafman: The Nine Eyes of Google Street View.



Yesterday I took the trusty 319 Bus to Sloane Square. You've got to love that there's a bus that leaves a  few blocks from my house directly to the King's Road. Yes please.

Agenda: purchase some warm clothes, and take another trip to the Saatchi.

Why the Saatchi again? I wanted to see Jon Rafman's 'The Nine Eyes of Google Street View' before it was gone.

I'll let you read what he had to say...


Pretty neat idea hey? Have a look.







Just a baby. All alone. NBD.


FYI- The top picture (below) is Cambie Street in Vancouver. Seriously.









And my personal favourite...

A reindeer running along a highway in Norway.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

Mom's awesome pumpkins (inspired by this post)

















No comments:

Post a Comment