Friday 10 August 2012

I WILL wait.

You can imagine my excitement when I received the first single from Mumford & Sons new album, Babel. The song is titled 'I will wait' (to be released Sept. 24th).
I feel as though it should be the official soundtrack to this ridiculous UK visa process I'm going through. Let me know what you think.



Did you like the song?

I spent most of last night fiddling with the layout of the blog. What are your thoughts on the new appearance? I'd love some feedback. Please leave your comments at the bottom of the post. As long as it's functioning properly all it should take is a click of the small blue words that currently read 'no comments' at the bottom in order to leave your comments (so that it no longer reads no comments!!!). I'd like to know if that aspect of the blog works as well, so please give it a try. And don't forget to follow the blog.


2 comments:

  1. Why thank you Ange! And thanks for being the first person brave enough to write something! I told my mom she wasn't allowed. xo

    ReplyDelete