Tuesday 25 August 2015

A Spring Break Flashback.



I had an excellent year of travel. Although it was all work related, I felt very fortunate. In the Spring I accompanied forty something grade eights to Italy and Greece with some of my favourite colleagues. Although the trip was fast paced (as most school tours are), we did have our share of down time, allowing us to experience some wonderful moments (sans students).

Despite my big camera taking a suicide plunge from the overhead compartment of a tour bus (nearly taking out the driver), I managed to capture a few of these moments, and wanted to share them.

While there are few photos with students in them (on purpose), feel free to prompt me for tales the next time you see me. There are definitely some beauties. You might start with, "Tell me the story about Timmy and the Gypsies..." (one of my favs). *

*names changed to protect those involved :)

Below: Florence, San Gimignano (with a guest appearance by Fabian Cancellara), Rome, Sorrento, Capri, Athens, Napoli, Pompeii, Athens, Delphi, Idra, Egina, Poros

....you won't find this post lacking in Cappuccino shots, and for that, I'll never apologize.






His hand, people. His hand. Unreal.














































No comments:

Post a Comment