Friday 2 November 2012

Top Shop Jacket.

Happy Friday!

Just a quick post as I have a very busy day today. I also stayed up too late last night catching up on episodes of Downton. Along similar lines, where can a girl get one of these?

image.
Now for something else I'm currently pining over. This oversized men's blazer (top shop). Need.

image.
And here it is again...it's following me. Sigh.

image.

Why the busy day? I have to get to the pool by 7:30am (yeah, I know, good luck with that), in order to get my swim accomplished (that sounds like I'm training for something. I'm not. Swimming is the only exercise I can do right now with a broken foot), so that I can get to Heathrow in time to pick up my best friend! Yes, she's staying with me for the next 10 days.

I smell trouble...

Halloween 2008.

Her timing is perfect, as I still have some touristy things to check off my own list. 

Here are some of the many things on our list (She doesn't know about 'the list' yet):

1. Columbia Road Flower market
2. Smithfields meat market (early morning for wholesale)
3. Climb the dome at St Pauls Cathedral
4. Tour the houses of Parliament
5. Vodka Martinis at the 'Dukes Hotel' (James bond's Iam Flemming used to frequent)
6. Kensington Roof gardens
7. Portobello Market / Notting Hill (still haven't been)
8. GO TO GORDON'S...AGAIN

Any other suggestions? 

Click on the word 'comment' below this post, and leave us some ideas. I'll be sure and blog some of our London adventures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment